Information We CollectWe may collect and combine information about you when you access or use the Services, including:Contact Information: such as:
- address (street address, city, state, zip code)
How We Use Your InformationWe use information we collect about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and other interactions we have with you. For example, we use the information collected to:
- Facilitate and improve our online experience;
- Provide and deliver products and services, perform authentication, process transactions and returns, and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, customer experience surveys, and product or Services-related notices;
- Process and deliver promotions;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- If you have indicated to us that you wish to receive notifications or promotional messages;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect our rights and property and others;
- Comply with our legal and financial obligations;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities;
- Provide and allow our partners to provide advertising and marketing targeted toward your interests.
How We May Share InformationWe may share your Personal Information in the following situations:
- Third Party Services Providers. We may share data with service providers, vendors, contractors, or agents who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf, such as those that assist us with our business and internal operations like shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, gift cards, experiences, personalization, marketing, and advertising;
- Change in Business. We may share data in connection with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
- To Comply with Law. We may share data to facilitate legal process from lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement demands as permitted by law.
- With Your Consent. We may share data with third parties when we have your consent.
- With Advertising and Analytics Partners. See the section entitled “Advertising and Analytics” below.
Advertising and AnalyticsWe use advertising and analytics technologies to better understand your online activity on our Services to provide personalized products and services that may interest you.We may allow third-party companies, including ad networks, to serve advertisements, provide other advertising services and/or collect certain information when you visit our website. Third-party companies may use pseudonymized personal data (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visit to this website in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of interest to you, on this website and others. To learn more about Interest-Based Advertising or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit AboutAds.info/choices or www.networkadvertising.org/choices.Some third-party companies may also use non-cookie technologies, such as statistical IDs. Please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these non-cookie technologies, and those browser settings that block cookies may have no effect on such techniques. If the third-party company uses the non-cookie technologies for interest-based advertising, you can opt out at www.networkadvertising.org/choices. Please note the industry opt out only applies to use for interest-based advertising and may not apply to use for analytics or attribution.Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
Data SecurityWe implement commercially reasonable security measures designed to protect your information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.
Data RetentionWe store the information we collect about you for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collected it or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal, regulatory, or other compliance obligations.
- a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you;
- to correct the Personal Data we hold about you;
- to delete your Account or Personal Data;
- to object to processing of your Personal Data for certain purposes;
- Contractual Necessity: we may process your Personal Data to enter into or perform a contract with you.
- Consent: where you have provided consent to process your Personal Data. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Legitimate interest: we process your Personal Data to provide our Services to you such as to provide our online user experience, communicate with you, provide customer service, market, analyze and improve our business, and to protect our Services.
NewslettersYou can opt out of receiving our marketing emails and/or newsletters by contacting us as described under “Contact Us” below. We may still send you transactional messages, which include Services-related communications and responses to your questions.
Storage of Information in the United StatesInformation we maintain may be stored both within and outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States, and that U.S. laws may not afford the same level of protection as those in your country.